NatCon24 Young Leaders Application
The NatCon24 Young Leaders program is the perfect opportunity for exceptional young leaders with 10 years or less of experience, to network, navigate mental health and substance use treatment and advance in their career. Designed to bring together young leaders from across the country at NatCon24, the program offers the unprecedented experience to learn from one another, connect with some of the biggest names in health care and leverage specialized learning opportunities.
To be eligible for the program:
- Applicants must be an employee of a National Council for Mental Wellbeing member organization at the time of application submission. Please click here to view all member organizations.
- Applicants must have no more than 10 years of professional and academic experience inside or outside the mental health and substance use field.
- Applicants must do their best to attend a majority of the NatCon24 Young Leader programming events while in attendance at the conference.
Features of the Young Leaders program include, but are not limited to:
- Discounted registration of $775 for members and $925 for nonmembers if capacity is not reached by members
- Access to all Conference events and assistance navigating the event
- Meet and greets with peers, speakers and thought leaders
- Networking lunches throughout the conference
- And much, much more
Don't miss out on a chance to be part of this program! To apply, please complete the application, linked below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.